See and enjoy
the New Face of MANILA
Shortlist of Topics
3. Enabling Technologies for Elder Care: Lessons learned.
4. What caregivers need to know about how the Elderly can Benefit from Advances in Neurotechnology.
5. Subject: THE FUTURE OF ROBOTICS IS ALREADY HERE
b. New Nursing Home Prototype: Learnings from the NUS design research project.
2 COMMUNICATING AND TRAINING PRACTICES
3. INNOVATIVE SERVICES AND LIVE IN CAREGIVERS
4. Successful Crisis Response Care Models
5. Strengthening social engagement in elderly care in changing economic and family structure in Asia (case studies in Vietnam and Japan)
a. One more time: What Exercises are Best for The Elderly?
b. Happiness the key to Healthier Old Age.
2. Creative Ways of Involving Your Elderly Consumers in Quality Care
3. New Research for Improving the Quality Care for Elderly
4. Back to Basics: Developing Quality Indicators and Measurements in Retirement Homes and Clinics
5. Ensuring quality in elderly care through Artificial Intelligence and Lean Six Sigma
2. How to Build and Manage an Efficient and Effective Care Team
3. How to Avoid and Deal with Caregiver Burnout
4. BENEFITS AND MYTHS OF SEX AFTER 50 – a Sexual function assessment tool for clinicians and caregivers
5. Basic Presentation Skills Training for the Caregiver
2. THE WHY AND HOW OF ELDER LIFESTYLE CHANGES
3. Partnering with Learning Institutions to Improve Services in Elderly Care
4. How to Set up Quality Standards and Get Accreditation
5. Opportunities for Building a LGBTTI (Gender -diverse) Niche: What are the possibilities – A New Zealand experience.
2. Effective Data-driven Patient Safety in Geriatric Care Management
3. From ageing biology to novel therapeutic approaches.
4. Care Models to Integrate Health and Social Services to Keep Seniors Age-in Place
5. TWO VIEWS ON ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS
2. How to use Facebook Marketing for Your Self-Employed Age- Care Business
3. Complete Internet Marketing Techniques in a Nutshell
4. Seven Steps on How to Improve your Age Care Business Online
5. How to Build Your Mailing List and Grow Your Elderly Audience
6. Why Email Marketing is King and Social Media is Queen
7. Creating and Sustaining SEO and User-Friendly Websites for the Elderly
2. The Global need for healthcare workers – What is the solution (or not) for the international shortage of qualified healthcare workers in the geriatric industry? A reality check.
3. Community & PPP engagement: The Future of Public-Private Partnerships in Caring for the Aged
4. National Policies for Elderly-Care: Comparing National Policies in Elderly Care Across Asia
5. The Future of Elderly-Care Technology: How Robotics and AI will Change Everything we are Doing Today
(Ms) Reg Valencia, Event Manager
Email: [email protected]
Unit 2801, 28th Floor, Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower, 2210 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Brgy. Pio del Pilar, Makati City 1230
For Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Thailand, you may also contact:
(Ms) Giang Luong
Phone number: +84 907 403 577 (Whatsapp/Line/Viber/Zalo)
Email: [email protected]
Managing Elderly Care in Asia is organized by Conference and Event Organizers, Inc.